Sunday, February 2, 2014

Why Disney!

As I begin this blog I would like to explain myself and why Disney is so important to me. I have always loved everything about Disney. Examples of my reasoning for the passion are going to my first movie in theaters, "Hercules", going to the Disney store and just  looking at all the figurines and toys that I would not be able to get but it still made me very happy. I also have a major love for all the movies that Disney produced especially the classics. Currently I am still a fan and would love to work for this company in the hospitality entity doing public relations for this amazing organization, Disney.

When I was younger I went to Walt Disney World in Florida with my dad and two sisters. When I was there I could not get enough of the atmosphere and the experience. We would just be walking around and multiple workers and 'dream makers' were there to provide us with whatever we needed. The experience that I received is one that I would love to give to other guests as they travel to the parks and stay in the resorts.

I have wanted to work for Disney after I heard about the internship experience that Disney has to offer. This would be working for the hospitality entity inside the parks or resorts. I could possibly be placed in any sort of area with in those two entities but I would be able to get my foot in the door and work my way up to be a public relations practitioner for the Disney hospitality entity.

This blog will be utilized to help me get to know what is being said about Disney and their current public relations skills. I will also use this to connect with influential professionals that are involved with the Disney company. I will have a variety of posts and information that can help me understand and helps others that are in my situation. I am very excited to get started with some influential content and to learn what Disney has to offer.

"Disney: Where Dreams Come True"

No comments:

Post a Comment